1 heaping cup of Jiffy mix
1/2 heaping cup of sour cream
3/4-1 c sugar (your preference)
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 bag of frozen blueberries
(rinsed, thawed, & drained)
Greek yogurt or vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Hand mix everything except the berries and yogurt until moistened.
- Fold berries into the mix.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Lightly dust with cinnamon and sugar. (I used 1 packet of raw sugar)
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
Cake will be thin and slightly spongy. I like to cut it into rectangles and then layer it 2 or 3 times alternating the cake with Greek honey yogurt. The Greek Gods brand (in a gold tub at Kroger) is my personal favorite, but I also like the Yoplait Lactose Free Vanilla. Either way, it mimics clotted cream, but in a healthier version.
Now for a good book and a hot cuppa!