Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Country Living Fair


The fifth annual Country Living Fair is coming to the grounds of the Ohio Village in just under a week and I can hardly wait! This past Mother's Day, I presented my mom with a petite scrapbook to commemorate our past adventures together. Right now, though, I am really looking forward to sharing our next adventure.


It is my Mimsie and I's annual tradition to make the hour long journey down to Columbus and enjoy the pleasures of one of our favorite magazines come to life! We have our certain vendors that we make sure we visit every year. There are antiques, vintage bobbles, handmade creations, and absolutely delicious food!


Above, I am pictured getting my copy of Merry & Bright signed by the new editor-in-chief Sarah Gray Miller. I was so excited! 


Here is a snapshot of the album's final page where I made a collage of some of our favorite vendor's calling cards. And yes. That is my face stuck into that whimsical painting outside of the Homegirl booth. Hope it is there again this year, so I can make Mimsie stick her head through it!