Monday, January 10, 2011

Today is a crochet kind of day



But, then again, what day isn't? 

I have an absolute plethora of patterns that are begging to be made and am so excited to work them that I can barely attend to any one pattern until completion. I don't think there has ever been a winter yet that I have had crochet fever hit me quite so hard.

The good news is I should have a snow day or two this week as a vast winter storm prepares to settle in tonight. So thrilling! Cannot wait to post the pics of all the crocheting I will have the opportunity to accomplish as the wintry white blankets the world in beauty beyond compare. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting me the other day...I am wishing for a snowday as well...snow is on its way!

    Hope you stay cozy and creative as the snow falls. Tuesday hugs to you ...LOVE your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i know all about crochet fever! :)
    I really love those blankets you've made, i just don't have the courage and patience myself i'm afraid.
    Greets from Belgium!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing cozier than being snowed in with a pile of yarn and a lots of patterns in hand. Snuggle in and Enjoy!

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, and thtnk you for taking my button. I am taking yours today, too. :)

    Stay Safe & Warm,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings