Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tada!


The purse for my cousin Peeri is now complete! 
I really love how it turned out.
~ very whimsical gypsy-chic ~
 I used a variety of yarn from my stash:

dark rose worsted weight 
deep plum worsted weight
pale violet sport weight
multi-hued wool/acrylic/polyester blend

At first, I wasn't sure how well the colors 
and textures would mix, but ended up 
being quite pleased with the final result.
(& very tempted to keep it for myself!)

All ready deeply embedded in several new projects which will be fun to showcase next week. Until then...

Happy Crocheting!

 

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! The colors are reat and I love the different stitches used! So creative. Can't wait to see what your up to next.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out so well, your cousin will absolutely love it. The colours work well, and as you said it does have a gypsy, bohemian feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crocheted one for my sister several years ago. I used a tunisian stitch, and learned how to do a cable on it - it turned out pretty cool. I wouldn't carry it, she doesn't carry it, but I MADE IT ALL BY MYSELF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I very much like how it turned out....ummm, I may need one for myself hehehe. Have a great weekend! Xoxoxo ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on this and It is VERY chic! she is going to love it!!!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is lovely, can understand why you are tempted to keep it for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bag is really lovely! And colors match perfectly. Regards, colette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Aurora, this bad is really amazing! How I love the colors you have chosen! Awesome work!!!
    Love, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this bag - I would want to keep it for myself too. :)

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings