Saturday, November 26, 2011

Adding Sparkle


 Preparing the house for Christmas means bringing all that is shimmery and sweet into prominent places of honor. My heart keeps a continual happy hum as I practically dance from room to room imagining myself to be the sugar plum fairy pirouetting my magic all over our home 
(as opposed to the overgrown, sloppily pajama'd elf that I am in actuality).

 Confession: I so love this glimmery bit of sweetness that I keep it hanging on this hall closet doorknob year round!


 All this house prettying, as fun as it can be, is tiring nonetheless. Time for a well-deserved coffee break. Will post pictures of my Christmas vignettes over the coming weeks along with more crocheted gifts. So....

Stay tuned! ;-)

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see future pictures!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your clever and oh so pretty blog. Now following xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkle! This time next week I should have my tree up. OMG I can't flipping wait!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My confession...I leave a pink "Believe" sign up all year long LOL! Those glass balls look interesting!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sparkly Christmas is the best! I'm itching to cover my home in silver glittery goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love a bit of sparkle :) I love the little saying on your sparkly sign..how cute! Looking forward to seeing more of your Christmas photo's.

    Enjoy your cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see you getting into the festive spirit already, we're a bit slower over at this side of the pond. Have been looking through your posts, love your knitting projects very much.
    Thank you for popping over to say hello and for leaving your lovely comment
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...and what a sparkly post this is! You have a beautiful way with words. I'm feeling even more festive now, thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings