Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Pastel Christmas Vignette



The pale sky blues, frosty pinks, and sparkly silvers sing to a special corner of my heart each Christmas. Yet the larger, more traditional part of me just cannot let go of the deep crimsons, lush greens, and garish golds. Solution? I found a corner of the dining room that was perfect for displaying a pastel Christmas vignette. Now, I am no longer at war with myself. I have found a way to enjoy a bit of all the color schemes I so admire each Christmas. *proud pat on the back*

But enough of this self-congratulatory reverie. 
Time to get back to filling out those Christmas cards!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the traditional colors of Christmas too - but I also love the light blue and silver. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vignette is beautiful for Christmas. It looks Victorian and just lovely!
    Merry Christmas :)
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! I often get pulled between styles, pink, white, silver. I love the water pitcher with the silver snowflake

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little "snow girl" in the first picture and the vignette looks so pretty! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours! Thank you for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment, I am your newest follower! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I too, have a hard time trying to decide between color schemes. This looks very pretty! Is that sleeping beauty under the glass dome? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings