Monday, March 28, 2011


Contrary to popular belief, I have not dropped off the face of the blogosphere. I have simply been swamped with life in general. Wedding plans have reached a contented lull. Crochet projects are in abundance, but completion rate is low - hence no recent pixies. Tomorrow, I leave on a dream trip with my Gramikins. We've been planning our trip for over five years now and are finally seeing it realized. I will be back sometime next weekend. Till then, may you live each dayfully and completely.

~Much Love~

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good trip. Wishing you a Happy Easter, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have been enjoying your trip!!

    May I take this opportunity to let you know how you and the other ladies on my blog roll have inspired me to create my own and invite you to take a look: http://shabbychicsarah.blogspot.com/

    It was late last year that I discovered blogs. I knew they were out there but I didn't really "get" it. Then someone gave me the link a blog as they thought I would appreciate her style. Soon after I joined Blogger and learned how to follow all my favourite blogs.

    My list grows by the day and I love to sit with cup of tea to hand to see what my favourite online ladies have been up to. Of course after becoming an avid blog reader it was inevitable that I would want a blog of my own and so "Shabby Chic Sarah" was born.

    After feeling a bit ambivalent about the whole blogging thing to begin with I am becoming increasingly obsessed!!

    One of the things I enjoy about it is it it makes you stop and think a moment about things in your day that might otherwise go unnoticed as you are constantly looking out for things to share.

    Hope you have a lovely Easter....

    Kind regards,

    Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a good trip. I so need a holiday even though have been of for a lovely Easter. Take care and sorry for not writing on blogs for ages, x

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings