Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Glimpses of the Country Living Fair 2011

 

As always, there are many beautiful reasons to visit the Country Living Fair. I got so many photos this year, that it will take me several posts to share all the wealth of beautiful shop links and inspiration... 
Quite a fun "problem" to have, huh? :-)



It is Mimsie and I's annual tradition to visit this wonderful mecca of vintage and handmade goods. Our 5th trip to the Fair dawned on a brilliant September day that was neither too hot nor too cold. 
Mimsie was a smart planner this year and actually brought a piece of rolling luggage to make toting all our treasures that much easier. The day went by all too fast, but was a pure pleasure from beginning to end. Spending a day with Mimsie is always the epitome of fun, but to spend one with her at the historic Ohio Village landscaped with a host 
of mesmerizing goodies? Priceless!



With miles of beautiful wares as far as the eye could see, we both returned home happily tuckered out bolstered by the awesome deals. I look forward to sharing them with you in future posts. 
Right now, the dinner bell is calling my name, so I shall continue this happy diatribe later.

Till then, happy thrifting!

11 comments:

  1. Ooo, I'm very envious!
    That looks like such a fabulous day out.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Nothing like a day spent surrounded by gorgeous things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks like my kind of place! I love that first picture!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see what you found there.
    Have a great day!
    xo Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had a wonderful day, again! One of these years, I'm going to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lucky you! That looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fantastic fair! I look forward to seeing more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lucky you, what a treat to always look forward to each year xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooooo jealous! It all looks so gorgeous. Can't wait to see you lovely purchases. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like great fun!! I wish we had something like that where I am xx Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I would have been in my element, and what a great idea to go prepared with easily portable bag for all you buys.

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings