Monday, December 12, 2011

Snowy Time?



(Notice how Lucy Cat cannot resist playing in my pictures? What a ham!)

We received whispers of snow on two occasions this past week, but nothing that led to any decided accumulation. I realized the solution to my problem was to create billowing piles of the next best thing... 
crochet snow! 

Actually, they are just centers for an upcoming Christmas project, but as they began to drift and accumulate in numbers they reminded me of the snow I am so eager to see. 

I am curious. 
Is anyone else out there as snow-starved as me?

6 comments:

  1. I could do with a little of snow - the children would certainly be ecstatic! Love your puffs of snow and you got me thinking about that project. Are they center pieces of flowers, perhaps?
    btw, it was great having you come over!
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like snow, but only if I don't have to go out in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am also snow starved. We haven't gotten anything that I would count as the first snow yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snow. My hubby however works for the highway department so he is not at all friends with the fluff stuff. I'm ready for some so it can cover the bare trees and make them beautiful again if even for a little bit. We did get a dusting the other day (see my pic at www.lazydaisycrochet[dot]blogspot[dot]com) Hope you get some of the fluff beautifulness :) soon. Have a great day and I love the crocheted snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would absolutely love to wake up Christmas morning to white winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty are these...I adore your sweet photo of your cat's paw....no snow here either...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings