Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Kitchen Nook Re-Do



This adorable bistro set was a birthday gift I received from my parents last fall. I knew I wanted to use if for my breakfast nook, but I also knew as beautiful as the worn cream patina was in most settings, it was lost amid the beige of its current surroundings. I wanted to give it a pop. 
Thus enters....


....red spray paint!






As well as a host of other vintage-y cute accents 
in varying shades of aqua, pink, & red



The results are pleasing for now, but I still cannot wait to get my hands on a couple of gallons of Aqua Glow to slather on the walls this summer. So excited!

May your summer dreams become more tangible every day!

5 comments:

  1. You've created a beautiful setting - it's a lovely room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! You did a great job. I love your long window too!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your kitchen nook! Red...my fave especially in the kitchen! Thank you for visiting my blog!(((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this! Red is my color, and this just is bursting with spirit and cheerfulness!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! What a pretty nook! And I LOVE what you've done to the table!!! Red is my absolute favourite colour - and I especially love it teamed up with aqua! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings