Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Farm Fresh



I love Farm Markets.


With all their bright and happy color...


Vintage Signage...


And gorgeous array of Fruits 'n' Veggies!




This was my favorite color palette of the day, for it was
eye-catching
vibrant
&
fresh


 Picking the perfect peach to take home... Yum!



More adventures with Mimsie to come. It is our goal to make at least one excursion to a local market, shop, or small town each week this summer.

So stay tuned!




P.S. Wishing a very happy 23rd birthday to my baby sis from across the miles. 
I love you, Jess! Imagine us going out for a birthday tea ;-)

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute farm shop :) What pretty petunia's in the hanging baskets and those peaches look delicious!
    A Happy Birthday to your Sister...

    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, you have definitely made me wish that I had been there. I would have bought several of those peaches in order to make a yummy baked dessert once I got home. I hope you have fun on the rest of your adventures this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's a great fruit stand. I don't see them that cute out here. Love the yellow and lavender flowers. So pretty. Happy birthday to your sister! Sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely outing. Those peaches look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a good plan for the summer -- an excursion a week. I sure do miss the Farmer's Market. Have a great day! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest market! Happy Birthday to your sister!! Cute picture of you two! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post has added a welcome burst of summer to my blah wintery day! I can't wait to pop back again soon for more summery goodness. I love visiting our local vege market at the weekend. My girlfriend and I have a weekly challenge of 'who found the cheapest capsicums'! We're always after a bargain, even when it comes to fruit and veges.

    Have a lovely week hon,
    Leah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty post. Thanks for taking us along with you.
    Happy Birthday to your dear sister.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Home grown peaches are the best. Peace pie is a favorite of mine. Aren't farmers markets fun? I always find the best goodies there to take home. I hope you are having a good summer.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings