Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Everything Goes with Ice Cream!


My beautiful and talented friend Koralee over at Bluebird Notes recently published this yummy book! It is a true delight from cover to cover with fun crafts and delectable desserts pictured on every single page. If you (like me) are all ready a huge fan of her blog, then this book is a must for you as it is chockful of her gorgeous signature styling. Hop over to Amazon and buy this book today!

If you happen to take a looksee at page 138, you just may spot an apron and brooch handmade by me! I am still pinching myself. What a huge honor to be mentioned in this beautiful book. Thank you, Koralee!


Have a lovely day, my friends!


8 comments:

  1. You're famous! (And justly so.) :)

    What a very lovely apron. And congrats to your friend on publishing a book - how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so sweet...thank you for allowing me to use such adorable projects of yours. After Spring Break I hope to feature you and my other contributors on my blog....xoxoxo Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Koralee's book looks amazing! And congrats to you for getting some of your beautiful makes inside it!!! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book looks super! I just ordered it over the weekend and I can hardly wait to get my hands on it! Congratulations to you for your works being featured in it! xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you, Aurora! I will go to Amazon and take a peek at THE book :-)
    Blessings,
    Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! How exciting to have your projects featured in waht looks to be an awesome book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by via koralee's blog...congratulations!love your apron :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that book as well and have wondered what the black pepper ice-cream might be like!
    Wheyhey ice cream summer

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings