Tuesday, February 8, 2011

 Boutonnieres 

~ for the ushers ~


~ for the groomsmen ~

~ for the fathers ~

I spent Sunday afternoon putting the finishing touches on fifteen boutonnieres. Once I was done, I needed a way to store them safely and to also clearly label each one for whom it is intended (because, Lord knows I won't have time to hand deliver them to their intended the day of!). 

Then, I remembered my substantial cache of aqua organza bags purchased from Ebay last summer. My sweet fianc√© had also given a beautiful set of kitchen labels as part of my Christmas gift which perfectly complemented the color of the bags. 

So problem solved! I carefully labeled each bag and then placed them all in a box generously swathed in cushions of aqua tissue paper. I love it when beauty and function come together in a harmonious way!


4 comments:

  1. Only a true-blue organizer can appreciate the gift of labels & containers. If Mr Lemon bought me a label maker for home, I think I'd pass out with joy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :) Must feel great to get something crossed off the list.

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

It was lovely to hear from you today, Friend. Come back and visit again soon.
blessings