Tuesday, February 8, 2011

 Boutonnieres 

~ for the ushers ~


~ for the groomsmen ~

~ for the fathers ~

I spent Sunday afternoon putting the finishing touches on fifteen boutonnieres. Once I was done, I needed a way to store them safely and to also clearly label each one for whom it is intended (because, Lord knows I won't have time to hand deliver them to their intended the day of!). 

Then, I remembered my substantial cache of aqua organza bags purchased from Ebay last summer. My sweet fiancé had also given a beautiful set of kitchen labels as part of my Christmas gift which perfectly complemented the color of the bags. 

So problem solved! I carefully labeled each bag and then placed them all in a box generously swathed in cushions of aqua tissue paper. I love it when beauty and function come together in a harmonious way!